One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Testosterone Rage

I must have a lot of testosterone coursing through my body from this baby boy. I have such preggo rage it isn't even funny. I'm not normally a rageful person, I can control myself very well normally and withstand a lot of stupidity before I snap, so it's got to be the extra testosterone from this baby boy.
Everything makes me mad... For instance:

1. The sun. It's too bright. I want to punch it.
2. This stupid stupid supid apartment. I want to punch it.
3. The fact that nobody in this house can figure out that when a milk jug or water jug is empty to take it out of the fridge and REFILL IT!!!!
4. The people below us. Too many angers to even talk about. Let's just say it goes all the way down to the fact they even exist.
5. Nobody can figure out how to put things where they belong but yet I get blamed when that stuff comes up missing because it's not put where it's supposed to be.
6. Speed bumps. They are -everywhere- around here. I just told hubs today that I was going to take a jackhammer in the middle of the night and remove as many as I can before getting caught.
7. Every time I do laundry some idiot opens my washer at the 10 minute spin cycle and doesn't FREAKING restart it when they discover it's not their clothes..thus making my laundry sit in sludge.. It's not that hard to push a freakin start button! Every. Time. Basically I hate not having a washer of my own


And those are just a few of the things.. see.. I'm not normally this volatile.. It's got to be the testosterone in this boy.

I'm really hoping this is a normal boy preggo thing

1 comment:

Josh said...

Seriously, its the test.....she would normally just cry if it got too much, not rage! And this are things I would normally blow up on and she would usually calm me down, now I have to calm because if I we BOTH let our anger out......geesh.......we would both end up in jail. LOL