One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday's 10

1. Was craving a Egg Mcmuffin from Mcdonalds.. Sounded great.. tasted bad. Let down.

2. Now all I can think about is Smashburger, rosemary fries and a chocolate malt..mmm

3. No Mayo on that burger..Mayo is gross. Don't be gross.

4. I think we MAY be SOOO close to potty training little girl.. Like..SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cloooose! She was a really late potty trainer but once it happens it happens fast.

5. Biggest lesson I learned with my first. Don't rush it. You'll stress yourself and the child and won't make progress anyways until they are ready anyways.

6. After my "party at night" post we made a list of bedtime rules and consequences and Big girl has followed the rules EVERY night. Sleeping straight through the night and we've stopped the horrid "milk at night" thing also! Little girl has obeyed the rules 99% of the time.. So happy with our progress!

7. Found the girls Easter Dresses at Burlington Coat Factory yesterday and just may have finally decided on a stroller/carseat for lil man

8. It's going to be a huuge adjustment to have a baby in the house again

9. It finally hit me the other day that I would have to give birth to this boy..

10. I had a mini breakdown. I've been through labor twice, but this is the first time I won't be induced and each labor has scared me.. I'm terrified up until the moment I'm in it and then I just forget.. This one is even more scary since I won't be 'safe' in the hospital when it starts. I really don't want my water to break some place embarassing..like the mall or something.

No comments: