One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Used To Be Perfect

I used to have a perfectly clean house............ until I had kids

I used to have perfectly cooked meals every night.......until I had kids

I used to have perfectly paid-on-time bills...............until I had kids

I used to be a perfect parent.................until I had kids

I used to have perfect kids................until I had kids

I used to have enough money and then some..............until I had kids

I used to be perfectly dressed and manicured............until I had kids

I used to have a "perfect" marriage..............until I had kids

I always knew what to do as a parent before I was one, I always had enough money until I had kids and one came home from school with stained or ripped clothes and I had to spend money that I didn't have to replace those. I always had clean, new stylish clothes until I had kids and their needs became more important than my wants. I used to have a perfectly clean house until I had kids. My kids were always well behaved and polite and never did anything bad until I had kids. I never had clashes and fights with my husband over the kids before I had my kids.

Would I trade all that for my kids.................. Never in a million, billion years!

No comments: