One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Days 12-14

Today is day 14.. I'm almost 1/2 way done.

It's been a difficult few days .. With J's surgery, being away from home.. I was very tempted.  But no cheating..no giving in.

I had a bad bad craving for pizza last night.. I was tired, I wasn't feeling well, I was taking care of a husband who just had surgery plus 3 kids.. I was D-O-N-E.    Thankfully I didn't give in and made a delicious "spaghetti"  It rocked my world!!!!   Spaghetti squash, Whole30 approved sauce and Italian sausage.  It was amazing and totally hit my spot.


I kind of broke the rules... I had to go to the Dr this morning and I had to weigh,.....
When I began this I was hoping to lose 10 lbs total... I was hoping to see 5lbs lost on the scale at the dr office................

In 2 weeks I have  lost 12 pounds!! 12!!  I am so so super shocked and overwhelmed.  I can't believe it.   I was eating 12 lbs of JUNK in just two weeks.  Thats just GROSS.  I can't believe it.  
I have been trying for 3 years to lose weight and no matter what i haven't been able to..through running a 5k..working out every day.. I just could NOT lose weight.

Otherwise I feel amazing.  I'm sleeping well.  My sleep is so much deeper than it has ever been.  I have lots of energy.. I don't even drink coffee every morning because I don't need it.

Tiger Blood.

No comments: