One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday's 10

1. Parent Teacher confrences were today. I am SO proud of my big girl! She's doing amazing and all the issues that were brought up last time she has fixed and is doing wonderfully. PROUD momma!! Her teachers exact words "Whatever you are doing with her, keep it up" Yay!

2. Theres drama at Hubs work. He's being shafted. This really, -really- pisses me off. Written up for something that was not his fault and it was worded in a way that makes it sound waaayyy worse than what it was and doesn't tell the whole story. Mess with those I love and I will be your worst nightmare! 16 weeks until we are done.. 16 weeks! The part that makes me mad, everything we have given to this unit, 3 years of deployments, 8 years of service and this is what we get 16 weeks before we are done. This is the treatment we get. I'm, frankly, about to cut my volunteer ties with the unit at this point.

3. Yup..I totally put that out there. No, I dont care.

4. I have the worlds biggest headache

5. My body is a on a "sleep crappy for 3 nights, pass out 1 night" cycle. I hate it. Unfortnatly, I'm on day 2 of "crappy sleep" tonight.

6. My youngest is making me so tired lately. Her moods, her drama, her crying and fits..no napping during the day, fighting sleep at night *sigh*

7. From 630am until nearly 9pm I am Mom.. 100% mom. no breaks. I am so so exausted

8. I'm looking forward to being in the hospital after Boy is born. Medicine, I get to stay in bed, they bring me food, I can watch whatever I want on my tv. Labor..totally worth it. Homebirth..no way Jose. I'm not about to have a baby then get up and make dinner.

9. Craving crunchy things. Ate a whole bag of Pita chips yesterday.

10. It's looking to be the same sort of deal today only with Tortilla chips

No comments: