One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lottery Winner

With the big 640 Million dollar lottery that was last night I've been thinking about how I would spend the money if I were to win the lottery.

First off, We'd give our parents, grandparents, and siblings (that's it, don't ask) a million to help them live comfortably.

We'd give each of our kids a million, for COLLEGE only, and it would be put in a fund that could only be used for college. I'm not going to facilitate partying and buying extravogant cars and wrecking them at 16yrs old.

We'd put away enough to retire on, enough to retire at 45-50yrs old and live comfortable.

We'd have a house built. A forever house. Nothing huge or extravogant. A big enough place to live comfortably and retire in. 4-5 bedrooms, a couple baths.

I'd also get furniture upgrades, on everything. Couch sets, bedroom sets, dining sets. Since we've been married we've never, and still don't have matching furniture.

I'd buy Hubs a Buick Rivira Boat tail. (I hope I got that right) and I'd buy myself some cute little car.

And we'd pay off our house and vehicle we have now.

And that's it. I don't know what else I'd do with the money, the other 600+ million we'd have left over. Give it to charities or something, not sure. Would we quit working? Probably not. Hubs and I can't be around each other that much. bwahahaha

So, What would you do if you won the lottery?

No comments: