One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday's 10

1. I'm baaaaaaaaaack. We were on vacation and then we had a slight computer malfunction

2. I can't stand mornings. The girls are awake and hyper and asking all sorts of questions I don't know the answer to because I am still 1/2 asleep, like "What day is it" and "what's for lunch" Insta-headache.

3. I'm 34 weeks.. I feel huge, uncomfortable, and tired all the time.

4. It's 85 degrees everyday and our Apartments refuse to turn on the stupid swamp cooler. Such heat has led to contractions and general crankiness. Wonder if I can get a doctors note...hmmm

5. I only have about a month left of being pegnant.. We still need a carseat and a mattress, along with some other littlish stuff... We gotta get crackin. Like, pronto.

6. If you haven't "liked" my Facebook Page "My Life As An Army Wife" Go do it!! Go! Now!

7. We had a fabulous time in Tucson. We got spoiled rotten. Beautiful city, beautiful people, We even had some amazing rain on our last morning there. It was the break we needed! The Job opportunity that took us there didn't pan out but that's okay, we still needed the break.

8. Best part about Tucson: Eegees!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm

9. A Turtle Blizzard cures heartburn. No joke.

10. it really freaks me out to think that I'll have a baby again here soon. I hope I didn't forget everything. 3 years was too long inbetween kids.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

If you guys were closer we'd give you our carseat, crib mattress, and some other stuff we haven't gotten rid of yet.

My Life as an Army Wife said...

We're more or less waiting on Burlington to get the travel system we want in stock. They are being dumb about it and everytime we check they are "out" and won't sell us the floor model. I may have to walk in there and deal with it myself.. Certain men are being too nice about it. :-D

Laura said...

Ice cream always did wonders for my heartburn. Plus it was a great excuse to eat a lot of ice cream.