One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday's 10

1. In the past week we've had unstoppable nosebleed, ER, unstoppable Nosebleed, Dr, Dr again, 24 hr duty for the hubs which means 48 hour mommy duty, and 2 sick adults.

2. Hence why this blog has been neglected

3. I dreamed I chain smoked Cigs last night... Apparently I'm under a bit of stress.

4. Newest craving: Shrimp w tartar sauce and the icky Cup O Noodles, instant lunch thing. Can't remember ever eating one before because they've gone against everything I believe in, but as I type, I'm letting one "cook". This kid is definatly his fathers'... Cheese, Peanut Butter, fake noodle soupish things. Yick

5. It's becoming impossible to put on shoes that tie.

6. I think it's time to remove people from my life that bring me down. Life is too short to be brought down. You don't -have- to keep associating with people.

7. I had the bed to myself last night. Best sleep I've had in awhile. This could pose a problem.

8. Special K Cracker Chips........ Delish

9. Now big girl has a science fair.......... *sigh*

10. Time to go see if my cup o noodles is all that I anticipate it being.

No comments: