One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday's 10-Mornings Suck Edition





1. My fingers are swollen which makes doing anything fairly difficult and leads to a case of the dropsies. Spilled milk or cereal or dropped frying pans really put a damper on the day. The other day I didn't know Hubs had already opened the soy milk so I took off the lid, expecting the little safety tab to be on there, so I started shaking it up only to realize that the safety tab was not on there..I sprayed soy milk all over big girl, myself, the floor, the table.... ok, it was kinda funny.

2. my kids get up way too early and have much to big of a vocab for my liking. I dont understand half the words coming out of their mouthes

3. Cereal and milk doesn't fly in this household. My kids somehow got the impression that this is Dennys. It's a rare day when cereal holds them over for more than 45 minutes. I kid you not, I am making food from the moment I get up until nearly 10am. Breakfast for the girls, my breakfast, Hubs comes home and wants food, then I make his lunch, and wouldn't you freakin believe it the girls want a snack, then I gotta make big girls lunch. 7-10am I am in the kitchen making food or cleaning up food. every.single.day

4. My kids wanna talk about how old babies are and what day it is. I have no clue about these things in the morning. I barely know my own age on a good day.

5. I'm 9 months pregnant. Huge. and exausted. 'nough said.

6. I think hubs should just hook up a caffine IV when he leaves for PT every morning. Then maybe I can wake up bright and cheery

7. People are obnoxious in this Apartment complex. They are outside obsessivly honking horns every morning instead of using their cell phone and calling the person in the apartment to come out. Makes me wanna hurt them.

8. I really wish I liked coffee. It might make my mornings easier. My caffine is either iced tea or soda, which I try not to drink in the morning. I've tried to like coffee..I want to like coffee. I just don't.

9. I need 30 minutes of peace with the news on, my tea, and no kids jumping around me to get a nice happy start to my day...Unfortunatly that never happens.

10. At this stage it is really hard to get in and out of bed. It requires full body moving, grunting, and flinging of the legs. By the time I get out of bed I am out of breath. Another reasons mornings suck!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

# 10 is one reason why I slept in the recliner for the last few weeks.