One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Saturday, January 1, 2011

some R&R pics

They found their daddy


One of my favorites

Happy Birthday Monkey!!


Merry Christmas!!



I can't express enough how amazing our R&R was. I couldn't have asked for better. The girls were glued to their daddy. I had my husband, things were like normal. Honestly I forgot that he had to leave again there for awhile. We had a fantastic Christmas. My husband was surprised with his DREAM gift. a Taurus .38 Special. Given to him by yours truely! (I won Wife of the Year award for that one) We got to share a few wonderful days with my parents. Enjoyed a date day and date night. Shopped until we dropped. BD caught a stomach bug and sprined his back *the same day* It was a very packed fun filled time. We're into the new year now and I'm ready to knock out the last part of this journey and be DONE!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: