One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, January 9, 2011

oh the tale of the holes in the wall

I hate hanging pictures/shelves ect..basically anything that you'd attach to a wall, I suck at. I'm tellin ya, I think my head is on crooked because I nail in my nail, attach said wall hanging, stand back and..son of a biscut eater, its crooked, Then I make another hole. cycle continues until I strike gold. My husband will be having some words with me when we go to move and we have to take down all our pictures and such bc he will find numerous 'try and fail' holes that he has to fill in. Perhaps we'll still be in that post deployment honeymoon stage and he'll just chuckle and say "you're the cutest hon" .......ok..ya..probably not. (Darling, if you are reading this: I love you) Perhaps I could tell him we have wall bugs ? But anywho, I have found the product to save my marriage. *no, its not a level..well, it kinda is, but not really* I was out looking for a frame the other day bc one of my readers, friends and an all around fabulous gal, Miss Kristen, saw this picture:
and offered to snaz it up for me. So the brand of frame I bought was called "Burnes Level Line"
Pay close attention now..scoot your chair closer and get that lil noggin of yours right near the screen. This:
is not only the bracket that the frame hangs on, it also has a little tiny level on it. You just nail 1 nail *provided* into one side of the bracket, level the bracket, and you can tell its level by the lil bubble thingie, then nail in your other nail..bingo bango bongo, this is what you have:
DISCLAIMER: I realize the frame looks crooked but I swear to you, its straight. I was just crooked taking the pic :-)


TADA!!

No comments: