One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday's 10

1. I love omelets! I could eat an omelet every morning and be happy.

2. I also love pizza.. and all things with marinara sauce

3. I basically love food.

4. Next year I will have both girls in all day school. That makes me kinda sad.  And kinda happy. It'll be me and lil man all day, everyday.

5. Cinnamon Vanilla Creamer... amazing

6. I got selected for Jury duty..first time ever..

7. We rented a Chrysler Town and Country while our vehicle got repaired.. I am in LOVE with it. It's totally decked out,  with the latest bells and whistles

8. No other van will ever compare.  I didn't think I would like it as much as I do but it's amazing. Beautiful and amazing!

9. I don't want to give it back today

10. Can someone buy me a $40,000 swoopy van? I'd be forever grateful!

No comments: