One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday's 10

At it again with Tuesday's 10!!



1. I LOVE planning parties! If I had unlimited resources I could plan one heck of a party!!

2. I love snow the day it falls.  I hate snow the other subsequent days that it sticks around and makes my life difficult 

3. In one month we will have been in this town and house longer than we have been ANYWHERE since 2011.  That's sad. 

4.  Cooking is a labor of love. I love cooking. I cook for my family to show them I love them.  If I have cooked for you... I love you.  Cooking is how I show love.  (baking also)

5. Fresh Mozzarella cheese makes me swooooonnn

6. I love being the first one to get Wesley out of bed because then I receive the first good morning hug.

7.  Budgets thrill me.

8. Is it spring yet??

9. The 3 key broke on the keyboard.  This makes me sad.  3 is my lucky number

10. I don't wear a lot of make-up because I feel like I look like a clown..and I hate clowns.  True story. 

No comments: