One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello Fall

I don't know about ya'll but September flew by! I'll admit I was the one dreading september bc I had 'nothing' going on and was sure it would drag. Well, I was proven wrong. I don't quite know what happened to make it fly by so fast, but it sure did. I do know there was car trouble, house trouble, sick kids, dog surgery....wait...theres only 4 weeks in a month, that averages 1 'issue' a week..okay..maybe we were busy :-) We are finally cooling down to some semi-fall temps and I am so ready! Bring on Fall!
Lillia -loves- going to daycare, she's in the preschool classroom now and has done so well and learned so much! Allana is very clingy..always has been, but is even more so when BD is gone but she's doing better at daycare also, which does my mommy heart good.
Below are some pics of the girls all ready to go.



I'm so ready for October! We have a few things planned along with the normal everyday stuff that happens. I am taking part in the Walk to Defeat ALS on Oct 9th. My grandma had and unfortuantly lost her battle with ALS. It's a cause very close to my heart. For more info on ALS or if you want to make a donation to help find a cure you can visit: http://web.alsa.org/site/TR?px=2746706&fr_id=6567&pg=personal

1 comment:

Tim and Cynthia Jones said...

September flew by here too! Always staying busy :) We miss the grandkids soooo much. They look adorable here ready for Day Care. Glad that Miss Lillia loves day care so much and she is learning so much. :) and that Allana girl is doing better too. Give them hugs and kisses from Gigi!