One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

14 days and counting!

soo I guess I'm feelin extra bloggy today :) * didn't you see that I had laundry to do? lol*

BD and I are finally getting a wonderful Anniversary getaway. No, It's not close to our anniversary but Thats the life. and I am STOKED!!! My parents are watching the girls for 3 days and 2 nights! This year we will have been married for 5 years. Amazing. 5 Years ago a 5 year anniversary seemed so far away and now here we are.

We're staying at a nice bed and breakfast in the nicest room they have.
http://www.collegehillbedandbreakfast.com/rooms.html *the Library Suite*

We plan to go to some of our favorite resteraunts, go ice skating, and best of all...Sleep until WHENEVER we want, bascially we are gonna do whatever we want, whenever we want all by our lil lonesome selves :-)

We figured we deserved a few days to ourselves before this deployment starts so we are going to take it.

14 days and counting!!! WOOHOO

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Have fun on your little getaway!