One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

15 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Since there are some newbies in town I thought I'd do a fun "What you didn't know about  me" Post.

Without further Adieu:   15 things you didn't know about me:

15:  I love cake.  I.Love.Cake    The world cannot revolve without cake.

14: I have a low tolerance for ignorance

13: My husband is probably my best friend in the world.

12: My favorite breakfast food is omelets

11: I love trying new recipes

10:  My dream goal is to open a bakery.

9: My favorite show: Law and Order, SVU

8. Even though my kids drive me nuts I don't know what I would do without them in my life

7. I enjoy singing. It's freeing.  When I sing I have confidence that I didn't have before.

6: I have bunny friends that hop around our yard that I feed scraps to.

5:  Before I had kids I had dreams of being the CEO of a big company.

4. I never thought I'd have a son

3.  My favorite color is Red

2. I don't like my middle name

1.  I'm creeping towards the big 3-0

No comments: