One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I need YOU!

As Little Bill would say "hello friends"

Take a look around..my blog is in the process of bein spiffed up. Since I'm finally able to breathe during the day and not just after 8pm I am hopeful to have a bit more time to devote to my precious lil one.

I now have direct links where you can share my blog posts via Facebook and twitter, for you tweeters.. I dont tweet because I don't understand it but if you do tweet you are more than welcome to tweet my blog. You beautiful tweeters, you.

I also have links where you can follow directly through e-mail. So every time I blog my beautiful writings will be delivered directly to your inbox. Personal service, what more could you ask for? That's right loves, I'm here for YOU! :-)

I also have my "Top Blogs" over to the right so that at any time you can go back and read the most popular funniest blogs in HISTORY!

Another nifty new gadget I have happenin' is a counter for how many cool people read my blog. So that's exciting. You should read..because then my ticker will go up and that makes me excited! Happy blogger = happy posts ..so read..and follow..and be merry.

You deserve this special treatment.

Now, here's where I need you:
I'm wanting ideas on new things for my blog. New ideas with blog posts, ideas for weekly posts, possible guest posts (if you are interested in writing a guest post let me know!) ect. Any new ideas, anything you'd like to see here, let me know! Hold nothing back! Lemme have it!

And please please..follow me!!!

*Muah*

No comments: