One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Saturday, July 23, 2011

8 Reasons Why I'm happy We're Petless

We are poochy less as you know, which -is- sad and I do miss my babies..don't get me wrong, I am trying to look on the bright side of life. So here are some upsides of being 'pooch less"

1. First and foremost.. I am not stepping in dog drool!! Nothing makes my head spin more than stepping in dog drool. I have a clean floor OCD Issue and stepping in dog drool just sends me over the edge

2. I no longer have to jump outta bed first thing in the morning to let frick and frack out to pee

3. If I hear a dog barking outside I don't have to get up and investigate whether it's mine..because I know it isn't. lovely!

4. All the money I will be saving on vet bills, dog food, flea meds, and heartworm meds..*whew*

5. The amount of dog hair I must deal with has greatly decreased. It's beautiful!

6. I'm not really a dog person anyways. I'm not a fan of havin someone all up in my face 24/7 drooling on me saying "pet me pet me pet me pet me" I'll take a cat though!

7. I don't have to worry about any sort of damages the dumb dogs may cause at our new apartment. That makes me very excited.

8. I no longer have to clean up dog doo. Let's be real. They weren't my dogs. I still got stuck with cleaning up their doo. It wasn't fair. I'm still bitter.

No comments: