One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Monday, July 18, 2011

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

So the other night we decided we wanted to give ourselves heart attacks and we figured the best way to do that was to make (insert drumroll) Oreo Stuffed chocolate chip cookies! Which I found at www.penniesonaplatter.com

The lineup is:

Yes..that is reduced fat oreos, hey, it's 2 cookies in one, I had to do *something* to offset the badness of it! And you're really supposed to make your own cookie dough but here's the thing, I'm moving in less than 2 weeks. I don't have time for that sort of silliness. The tubed stuff worked great!

Then you take yourself an oreo and scoop a hunk o' cookie dough on top. I used my super cool nifty cookie dough scooper and it worked great. Then you take yourself another hunk o' cookie dough and put it on the bottom of said reduced fat oreo. (PS: Those aren't my hands..just so ya know.. I don't have man hands)

Then you squish the cookie dough around the oreo..oh yes..it's that heavenly... and plop them on your cookie sheet.

Insert into oven..bake until it feels right. I let the Good Lord lead me. I'm not forsure on a time. I didn't set a timer but mine turned out perfect. I guess if you're that big on timer settage you could just follow the time on the cookie dough tube. If you aren't using the tube..well.. You're obviously more hooah than me so figure it out yourself :-) hehe Then take your fanny into the livingroom, do a few crunches and sqauts to offset some of the calories (Which we totally did) and in a matter of minutes you have these:

They were sooo good! The oreo turned slightly mushy inside and so it made it taste kinda like a brownie. oh..em..gee.. It was pretty much heavenly and something I can never ever make again!

No comments: