One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Homecoming Pics

It's been about 2 1/2 weeks but finally, here are the Homecoming pics!! Murphina didn't let me rest one minute..I'll explain as we go along:

This is my genius idea and since it was my last deployment I'll share. Get yourself a brightly colored balloon, tie it to your kids wrist. They have something to play with while you wait and your soldier has -no- problem finding you..proven to work perfectly! Genius I tell you, Genius.

For those that are wondering why I have quite the sexy hair do, because those that know me know that hair in my face is a NO GO in life..here is why. I gave myself a concussion 2 hours prior to homecoming. yup. Murphina visited. Car door, wind, gash by eye, stitchs needed but not gotten, concussion. See, you can hardly tell with the 2 bandaids, 3 butterfly strips, liquid bandaids and the hair do, can ya? That's how us Army wives roll. ps: I had a SPLITTING headache when this pic was taken, thank Goodness my mom was there to help me!

Formation:







My "I survived..barely" present

No comments: