One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jesus Sighting at Target

My 3 year old saw Jesus! In Target! AND I got a picture of it and because I love you all.. I will share:


Look closely..reallll close..do ya see him? ya know..that man by Mount Rushmore with the lovely shorty shorts, hairy-ness, and the backpack.

As I'm in Target with my lovely children my eldest bursts out with "MOM!!! MOMOM MOM LOOK!!! IT'S JESUS!!! ITS JESUS JUST LIKE AT MEMAWS CHURCH!!! I saw him at memaws church!!!!" So being the ever interested mother that I am I say "What?! where?!?" "There! THERE ON THE CARD!!! by the mountains!! ITS JESUS" *She was very excited* At this point I had random people turning around wanting in on the Jesus sighting and had to do damage control.
" SHHH..No hon, that is not Jesus..SHHH..let's go!..wait..how are you seeing -that- at Memaws church?!"

OY!!! What is it about Target and my kids!? If you remember the whole bra issue at Target a few months back...*sigh* Not taking them to Target anymore. Also thinking of limiting the amount of time my child is spending with her Memaw....

1 comment:

Tim and Cynthia Jones said...

HILARIOUS!! ROFL!!!

My grandchildren are an everpresent source of entertainment aren't they??

That is too funny!! Great retell btw.

Pappa J and I enjoyed playing with them this morning. Great Oma really had a great time with them too! She loved seeing them. She said Lana has the most beautiful big eyes and boy can Lillia talk!! LOL She meant, how well she can talk. LOL