One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Now among the Smartphoned

I have joined the rest of the world in the "Smartphone Era" I got my first 'smartphone' last week..I do believe that thing is smarter than me! I have learned some valuable lessons though in the past week..Enjoy:


1. I have no clue where the on/off button is...It died a few days ago and when I plugged it in and charged it I had to turn it on; I decied to randomly hit every button in hopes that I'd strike gold, which I did...I just have no clue which button was 'gold' crraapp

2. I've already purse dialed my mom...I still am not sure how that happened but she heard my whole grocery store conversation..Thank Goodness I wasn't doing anything bad, not that I do bc I'm an angel, but..If I werent, ya know....If I purse dial you, I'm sorry..forgive me.

3. I'm really not 100% sure how to end a call so I've just been waiting until the person on the other end hangs up first so it'll automatically hang up..so please, if we're talking just hang up first. okay?

4. Note: turn down volume at night..if not, everytime I get an email in any one of the 3 emails that I have or somebody comments on my Facebook it will start singing "Beautiful Girl" at me all night long. While I enjoy the song I don't so much enjoy it at 1, 1:30, 1:45, 3, 3:15, and 5am.

5. I've already dropped it twice........yaaaaa luckily she wasn't hurt.

6. I'm not so sure about the 'Genius" button. The time I tried it out I said a name to call and it totally jacked it up...didn't appear very 'genius' to me. I'm not in the mood to holler at a phone. I holler enough as is. No genius for me

7. I'm suppoesd to be able to put my music on there...It's beyond me how that's done though.

8. I'm obsessed with takings pics on my phone and then emailing them to people.......really...It thrills me. It also thrills me that I can 'flip' the camera and take my own picture. like..thrills me to no end. Could do it all day.

9. My phone has the Textfree app I used on my Itouch...I can't tell you how much that thrills me! I can text however much I want all for free! And my phone isn't even Apple! So..so THRILLED. PLUS it's 4G which means I can text anywhere as opposed to my Itouch, I could only text when I had wifi...best..thing..EVER

No comments: