One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Do you ever wonder why? Why me? Why this life? Not necessarily in that whiny, complainy way, just the normal curious why? Why was I dealt this hand? What's the purpose for this? I believe everything happens for a reason. There's a purpose behind everything but on that note that makes me also wonder why. What lesson am I supposed to learn from this. 3 Deployments in 6 years; why? I know a lady who is on her 7th *yes..7th* deployment...why?? Especially when we have those Soldiers who haven't deployed at all, why does 1 Soldier have to miss 7 YEARS of their families life? Losing someone you love, whether it be a soldier KIA or another family member; why? Why does it seem like some peoples lives are more challenging than others..good people, who deserve good and do good always seem to be fighting for that next 'good' I know someone who is a good person, kind, nice, does good for people, always there when needed and yet they are always fighting one challenge or the other. I wonder what purpose does this serve? What lesson will be learned in the end? How is this situation going to change my life?

2 comments:

Casey said...

I wonder "why" all the time. I agree it's not a whiny kind of "why," simply an "Okay, wth am I supposed to DO with this? What am I supposed to LEARN from this?"

My Life as an Army Wife said...

You're right Casey..and that's what I hoped to convey in this blog..not a woe is me attitude..just a curious 'why'