One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

An Update on the Floofster

So, For those of you who read my blog yesterday about Floofy I thought I would share an update on the floofster.

Yesterday I was already half way annoyed..ok..I was in a bad mood. I was tired, my legs felt like they were falling off, thanks to Jillian Michaels, BD and I didn't have the most pleasant phone conversation, I was in walmart, it was loud, the kids were fighting, the phone connection sucked, I was mad that the phone sucked, he was mad that I was mad..ya know *PS: It's really hard to get the jist of the conversation when you only hear every third word*

so yesterday I get home and lo and behold floofy comes into my yard..pees on my fence post and procedes to 'scout' out my yard and do her business..I watch for Miss Redneck lady and shes nowhere to be found so I go out there and holler at the dog "Hey, get out of here!" and I hear "I'll get it!" and I turn and look and THERE she is..Standing by her car WATCHING her stupid lil floofy poop in my yard!! I'm sorry, but WHO does that ?!?!? No "i'm so sorry" or "FLOOFY come HERE!" or even an aplogetic "I'll get it" it was more of an "I am irritated that you caught me so I guess I'll get it" I stand there and stare at her for a second and go inside, slamming my door in the process. bc..ya know..a door slam will teach her!
So..apparently her idea of "I'll get it" Means she will tear a hunk of grass out of my yard where said dookie was. Yes folks, that's right...to 'solve' the issue she TORE a HUNK OF MY GRASS OUT! Granted theres no poop there now but theres also no grass either! Who...does..THAT!?
Ya just can't fix stupid. I'm really very interested in whether Floofster will pay me a visit today or what will happen.

I really didn't think you had to be too smart to 1. keep your dog in your own yard
2. keep your dog on its leash and 3. be apologetic when your dog does poop in your neighbors yard and you're caught watching said act. At least an "I'm sorry" ??

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go take Harley, my 85lb horse, over to their yard to do his business and then tear out a hunk of their grass.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I still say scoop it up (I know, eww, but still!) and put it *right* in front of her door. My husband calls tactics such as this, "Karma Re-enforcement".

Laura Cashion said...

Killeen has a leash law. I wonder if they would do anything if you reported it? Probably not, but it may be worth a try.

My Life as an Army Wife said...

Guess who had floofster on a leash today :-D