One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Month Of Firsts

As November draws to a close I can't help but think about how this month was full of firsts.

I turned 24..for the first time.

I had my first sick kid up all night puking experience. I had managed to escape that for 3 years now and it finally caught up with me.

I had my first full 48hours awake in...well, I think, ever. It's amazing what you can accomplish with no sleep. I also learned that sleep is not a necessity, more a luxury. And when you don't sleep for 48 hours your eyeballs start to burn..interesting.

I weigh the same as I did when I was 17...now is the first time that's happened -since- I was 17. I also learned that even though you are the same weight/size, your body isn't the same since having 2 kids in 2 years. Always heard it but never believed it until now.

I bought my first pair of Gap Jeans *love*

I almost set my car on fire...for the first time. Luckily I didn't and my car is okay.....I think.

I spent my first Thanksgiving away from family. I had my Army family though and had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with them.

annnd I got my first pair of Zebra Heels *looove* and just for good measure, a picture of the beautiful Zebra Heels. I'm thinking about getting a glass case to store them in.

1 comment:

Tim and Cynthia Jones said...

Lol about the zebra heels and the glass case...so true about the body not being the same...wait until you're over 40! LOL...muuaaahhh...
can relate about the first Thanksgiving not being with family, except for me it's been the first one since I was born! Yikes!