One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Howdy Bloggers...Been awhile eh? I have not forgotten you. I've been spending every last minute with BD...and frankly..some of the stuff on my heart lately cant be put out onto the WWW.
Tomorrow is a very special day.....Its BD and I's 5yr Anniversary! We weren't supposed to have this anniversary together. The cards were stacked against us. I had prayed and prayed that we'd just get cut a break and be able to be together and the cards were still stacked against us..and at the last moment...The door was opened and what a blessing it is! 5yrs ago BD and I only dreamt of our 5yr anniversary, where would we be,what would we be doing and frankly it seemed SO far away and little did we know how far we would be in life.

BD,
Happy Anniversary! I know it's a day early but thats alright. I love you! Thank you for 5 beautiful years and 2 beautiful children. We haven't always gotten along, things weren't always as they are now, we've fought, we've doubted, we've survived the fire. I'm now more in love with you than the day we got married. You are my soul mate, you know me inside and out. As we face a hard year, remember all that we have withstood and that this is another trial. Will it break us or make us stronger? It's our choice.
I can't believe we've gotten to 5 years. It blows my mind.
From the beginning I was drawn to you, From that first meeting in the deli where you wouldn't help me figure out the coffee. :-)
People doubted us and we proved them wrong, people probably to this day still doubt us but what they don't know is that I love you, forever, for always. We don't get along sometimes, we fight, we're intense people, but we also love intensly. You're yellow..I'm green.
Thank you for marrying me, for putting up with me, for sticking with me through it all. Thank you! Thank you for having my back, Thank you for protecting me, Thank you for being on my side, for pushing me, for cheering me on, for wanting me to fulfill dreams and one day I will. Thank you for doing whatever you can to make my life good.

I love you..always! Venusforever
me

1 comment:

My Life as an Army Wife said...

This is BD: I love you too. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for knowing me better than I know myself...even though i hate that sometimes. You are my pride and joy! My personal claim to fame. I always dreamt of the dream family. Kids, dogs, wife, house, car, steady job. You helped me attain all that and have been at my side through it all, supporting me, loving me. You WILL get your bakery one day..I promise!!! I love you. Venus Forever