One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Here's the Issue

K..Sooo another issue has present itself..
Somehow a fairly big limb has fallen 1/2 way off the tree in our backyard, thus creating an eyesore. I wish I knew how it got that way, it sure hasn't stormed..let alone, sprinkled here in forever so I know that can't be the culprit.
It's gonna require a ladder and some sort of saw machine bc it's higher than me and way too thick for me to break off with my hands. Another issue: We live around old people..all our neighbors are old, except for the people that got arrested for meth, they were young, but..obviously gone at the moment. I surely can't ask the old lady behind us whose husband had a stroke, shes near 80 and does all the yard work herself..kinda cute. The mexican people across the street are an option but I can't ask them bc I dont know any spanish..at all and that's all they speak.

Wonder if I tie a raw steak to the limb if the dogs will take care of the issue...I'd happily slurdge on a $12 steak in order to get the job done. Dogs would be happy and I would be happy...it's looking like a good option.......

This is gonna be interesting.............

2 comments:

Laura Cashion said...

How thick is the limb. I have a saw that might work and a ladder. I have a chainsaw too but I am not feeling that adventurous. I am rather fond of all of my appendages.

Jana said...

your uncle Steve is great at tree trimming. We have trimmed and cut down numerous trees. He can be funny to watch as well. IF you still need help with it let us know. He can bring all kinds of tree cutting equipment with him and do a great job.