One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello August

Well, August is finally here. Last month I did really well on my goals. Lost the poundage I wanted to, plus 3 more. I hope to lose 7lbs this month.
This month will be a busy one. Birthday parties, birthdays *apparently everybody in my family chose August to be born*, a trip, and the most important birthday of all, My Lilibug will be 3!!! It will be a bittersweet birthday as daddy is away but Im trying my hardest to make it perfect for her. We are going back to Ks to celebrate and shes requested a Princess birthday party and Princess she's getting.
I also have gotten myself in quite the prediciment with Lillia. She was sleeping perfectly *8pm-7am* before BD left then BD left and she was thrown off and was waking up a lot sooo in the interest of sleep that we all needed I started the "milk cycle" milk always makes her fall asleep. Welll, now she's getting up 3 times a night for milk. I realize I was stupid to even start it but at that point I just needed to survive. If I don't give in to the milk she throws a royal tantrum, if she throws a royal tantrum then she wakes up her sister as they share a room. Sooo as of tonight Miss Lillia is camping in the toyroom and not getting milk and we will kick this habit. I need to sleep. I need consistant sleep for more than 3 hrs at a time *no exaggeration, I'm up every 3 hours* not to mention shes costing me a fortune drinking milk all night, as she's on soy.
Just so you can share in my misery, heres a rundown of my nights.
I go to bed between 10 and 11, usually closer to 10, she wakes up around midnight, back to bed, she's up around 2, 2:30 again, back to bed, then shes up again between 4-5:30, then back to bed *Hopefully..we pray that happens* then up for the day around 6-6:30, but shes not really rested because she's a grump all day
I...Am...Exausted. So I hope this is a quick, painless process. Every morning I must save the world all by myself and a Super Hero has to sleep.

So..if ya pray, please say a quick one that my child will kick the crack *aka, milk* and sleep all night once again.

No comments: