One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, March 28, 2010

First Day of the Rest of my Life

Welcome to my blog..I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now but just haven't got up the 'nerve', so to speak. I've always loved writing. I remember as a child going into my closet and hiding out all afternoon and I would just write and write. I wrote stories, I dreamed of one day writing my own book, I wrote poems, I wrote it all, and I loved it.
so, let me start my telling you a little about me and my fam.
First, let me start with my amazing husband Josh, We've been married 5 yrs this June. I can't believe 5yrs have gone so fast. He's a soldier in the U.S Army *hooah hooah* and I couldn't be more proud. He's everything I didn't know I wanted.
Next, my crazy girl, Lillia. She'll be 3 this August, Can't believe it, almost 3! Shes one big ball of goofy and energy, but she has the kindest soul and is such a sweetheart.
Next, my babygirl, Allana, will be 2 this December. Shes so sweet and just your average Blond Hair, blue eyed sweetheart. Loves everybody and everything.
Now me, I'm Erica, a stay at home mom and I love it, I wouldn't change it for the world. My interests for the past 3 yrs have basically been being pregnant and having babies, but, now my babies are not babies anymore, so its time for momma to find herself again. Hence, why I started this blog. I also love reading and collecting books. I love reading autobiographies and fiction.

Well, all for now, its Sunday and I am going to go spend time with my husband and princesses!

2 comments:

My Life as an Army Wife said...

From your husband, Hey hon, I think its great you are starting a blog. I am pround of you for thinking about you for a change and doin something YOU want to do!

Kristi C said...

Awesome! have fun w/ your blog. :)