One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter fun!

What up blogging world??

If you haven't seen What about the Morgans, I reccomend it. Good movie!! Stayed up way too late last night watching it, but worth the watch! I'm not normally a Sara Jessica Parker fan, but she was tolerable in it. :-)

Had a great afternoon. Met our fabulous friends at the park with our kids, had a picnic with our husbands then let the kids run around and play and wear themselves out. I *heart* our friends! Fabulous couple with 2 girls the same age as ours! Perfect match. Now here I sit, both kids asleep, worn out from the park. Lovely bliss!!!

We have a huge weekend coming up. Thursday we are taking the girls to the Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt! I'm so excited! Its the first year Lillia is old enough to actually get it! Easter bunny, food, face painting, then the easter egg hunt! YAY!
Then Saturday we are going to a little town called Mart, Tx. for my Aunt and Uncles annual Easter get together! I'm thrilled! Family, good food, fabulous!
Then Easter Sunday, verdict is still out on exactly what we will be doing, but we will be with above friends for good food, easter egg hunts and just a great time!
And to top it all off, my husband has a 4 day weekend! YIPPIE!

Was going to do Baked potatoes and Caesar salad for dinner, but at 85 degrees I am -not- about to heat up my oven for an hr. no way Jose. So I think we'll go with Fet. Alfredo wtih Shrimp on top and a Caesar salad. Will do the baked potatoes tomorrow in the crockpot *thanks mom for sharing that recipe!!!*

Well blogging buddies, I have housework piling up around me and while its quiet and the kids are asleep, I am going to try to tackle it!

Peace!

No comments: