One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday's 10

1. I'm really really tired of snow

2. And really really ready for spring

3. Do not mistake me being "just a stay at home mom" with lack of ambition or drive. I have plenty of both, I also know that these years with my babies are fleeting and all too soon they will be gone and flying on their own.

4. There's no way I could not have a job after my kids are in school all day. I would be bored stiff!

5. There aren't enough hours in the day.

6. Next year 2 out of 3 kids will be in school all day! How does that happen!??!

7. 2 1/2 years after that, they will all be in school all day.  oh my!

8. I really love my life. No matter how busy we are, how much the kids don't listen, despite everything, I LOVE My life and I am so blessed to live it

9.  This year is "The Year of the Decade"  10 years ago this Sept. Big Daddy and I had our first date.

10.  My Calendar saying this month is "No Whining. No Complaining. Absolutely no frowning.  Only smiles, hugs, and warm fuzzy feelings are allowed! Thank you!"  SO FITTING for this month..and it's only the 4th.

No comments: