One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday's 10

10 Things That Are Great About Not Being Pregnant


1. 30lbs lost in a week.. Only with certain illegal drugs can you get those kinds of results

2. I have a whole new bunch of clothing options again.

3. I don't grunt when I get off the couch

4. Red Bull......... bam! 

5. I no longer want to strangle people for no reason............. I only want to strangle them if they do something dumb.  Hubs is less concerned about me going to jail now.

6. No more heartburn

7. I can see my feet............ I need a pedi....... yikes

8. I no longer feel huge and sluggish and narwal-like

9. Hubs is loving that I'm a shape other than round.  Although he did like the round..he also likes the hour glass sort of shape.  He says it's like being with a new woman..   

10.  I get to hold my dough-y, sweet smelling newborn..which causes me to smell all dough-y and sweet smelling.. Newborn is one of the best smells.

No comments: