One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Extreme Home Makeover is in the HOOD!

The other day I had quite the excitement. I was heading home and I was pulled over by tons of Police zooming around and what did my lil eyes see in my rearview mirror...a huge bus..my first thought was "omg, is it Kenny Chesney?" *Don't ask..I dont know what that popped into my head* lol but lo and behold it was the Extreme Home Makeover:Home Edition Bus!!
I was kinda hopin they were going to come to my house but they ended up going to the home of someone far greater, SSG Patrick Zeigler, who was paralyzed in the Nov 5th Shooting here at Ft. Hood.
Unfortunatly I wasn't able to go help with R&R being so close and having my 2 kids but a fellow Army wife and friend, Laura, was able to go help. Check out www.lauracashion.com to see her blog with pics and the story of her Extreme Home Makeover experience.

1 comment:

Laura Cashion said...

Thanks for the shout out Erica. I am so happy that I was able to be a part of it. It was amazing to see so many people come together to make this happen for someone who is more than deserving.