One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What We Know.....

It's rare that I find an article that speaks my heart..truly speaks what I honestly feel. I don't say 1/2 of what I need/want during deployments because of fear. Things I can say when he's home, I don't say when he's gone because I fear the unthinkable. It's like if I don't say it, it can't happen, Honestly, I know that's not true but it's how I cope. It's how I can keep going every day.
This article was posted on Facebook by a friend and also Army wife. Thanks Casey! I feel like I could have written a number of these. This brought tears to my eyes because it's so, so true.

Enjoy:

http://herwarhervoice.com/blog/?awesm=fbshare.me_Aa9LP&p=1313&utm_content=fbshare-js-large&utm_medium=fbshare.me-facebook-post&utm_source=facebook.com

No comments: