One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring has Sprung

What an insane month! The last time I looked at the Calender it was January and now it's darn near March! Which, by the way, is fine by me! Ready for spring. Who knew that February, a short month, could carry so much drama. Murphina really pulled some doozies on me.
Let's recap, shall we? First we had snow, frozen pipes, water gushing out of the house, no water, at the same time as the no water our hot water heater malfunctioned (a coincidence only Murphina could accomplish), water damage causing insurance to get involved and file a claim, very first speeding ticket, pink eye, terrible two's kicked in, aannnddd both girls were cutting 2 molars each at the same time (That part..really not fun!) all in the span of 2 weeks. The other 2 weeks we were back home in Ks for a visit. Things have finally calmed down, water fixed, teeth have come through, Ins. claim filed and closed. How glorious it is to live in a fully functional house again. I'm finally back at the gym and working towards being able to run a 5K; it's a huuuge stress relief to workout and I'm a better, happier person when I do, for those who are worried that I'm gettin to skinny :-) It's not about 'skinny'. It's about feeling good and doing something for just me. Lillia will be starting dance class in March, I'll be starting school summer semester and I'm finally getting my house in order from all the chaos.

Yay for Spring!!

No comments: